10 October 2008

Yoghurt & Toblerone

We have a greek yoghurt outlet near us and I've fallen madly in love with their yoghurt. So, it was the family size for dinner - all of it (about 1 litre worth). Later on it was 4 pieces of toblerone with coffee as a sort of dessert.

I'm celebrating. I've decided tomorrow is 'D' day. My 2 week diet officially starts on Wednesday, but I'm not going to wait. I've had enough. I was going to replace 1 meal for 2 days, then 2 for 2 days then onto the 3 meal replacement Wednesday, but stuff it! I'm jumping straight into 2 meal replacement tomorrow and the 3 on Wednesday.

I've just had enough of this body as it is. It feels like a prison, being this big and craving the foods and whatnot that it does. I'm sick of myself basically. So tomorrow, I make that change.

It will hard to adjust at first, but I'll get there. I'm looking forward to being on the other end of the operation. The first few weeks I'll still be doing the optifast, but that's OK. I will have my band then. I'm really looking forward to being a new me.

No comments: